RE: [KnotTyers] Re: Peace is At Hand - Knot!

  • Mad Charity Black
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 27, 2012
      VERY cool! Thanks for sharing!!

      To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:17:34 +0000
      Subject: [KnotTyers] Re: Peace is At Hand - Knot!

      Matt -

      I've created a Photoshop Gallery - Peace Knot (Piece by Piece) to show the sequential steps in tying this flat-braided woven artwork.

      Not sure if 'sharing' will make this gallery generally available (or knot) but here is the URL -

      http://www.photoshop.com/users/securityfeeds/albums/4aeac9898d3340369509def74ab7d72e/slideshow

      jugknot (aka Tim)