Nautical items for knotboards

  • ombagc11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
      Please help me, I am looking for a source for pulleys, ships wheels
      and the like to be used in making knotboards for sale during my
      retirement years. I know someone has a source, because I see them on
      your projects. I am looking to sell mine in Morehead City, NC, so I
      will not be moving into your territory.

      Thanks

      David 91yj@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
        --- In knottyers@y..., "ombagc11" <91yj@t...> wrote:
        > Please help me, I am looking for a source for pulleys, ships wheels
        > and the like to be used in making knotboards
        >
        > <...snip...>
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > David 91yj@t...

        David,

        Check out message 841! I think it has what you seek.

        Ed
      • donsimpson27609
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
          --- In knottyers@y..., "ombagc11" <91yj@t...> wrote:
          > Please help me, I am looking for a source for pulleys, ships
          wheels
          > and the like to be used in making knotboards for sale during my
          > retirement years. I know someone has a source, because I see them
          on
          > your projects. I am looking to sell mine in Morehead City, NC, so
          > will not be moving into your territory.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > David 91yj@t...

          Hi David,

          Are you looking for full sized or model sized? If model sized, go
          to the Marine Museum in Beaufort and talk to Paul Fontenoy or
          William Prentiss.

          Don
          Raleigh