Re: New Lanyard Ideas

  • Frayed Knot Arts
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Were you a bubblehead?

      That might explain the unnatural predilection to "Blue and Gold", and other odd colour combinations. It's a strange man, y'are then, entirely, but you might have a market in the Torpedoman Chiefs who usually handle "piping" honours aboard one of those powered whales.

      Blue body and gold accoutrements and vicey-voisey...

      NICE lanyard work, tho...
    • Rev
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
        Uncle,
        No, never a bubble head. Actually, I was at the other end of the spectrum; I was a Sonar Tech! And the Blue and Gold are a response to a request for that combination, since it is the Navy colors.

        Hated working with the gold and won't go there unless I get a client with VERY deep pockets.

        Thanks for the kind words. Always nice to hear from you.

        Jerry