Re: [KnotTyers] Net Making Demonstration

  • n2mss
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 24, 2012
      All -

      Thank You for the input. Every year just before shrimp season begins here in Maine the news shows exactly that; Commercial fishermen with the net needle making repairs.  But in this southern part of the state they are far and few.

      I looked over the site Tony provided and it answered even more of my question.  I now have all the facts with question spelled out of what I need.  I even have a sample of what I want to make!

      Thanks to all, and I welcome any more suggestions.

      Hank

      From: asemery <_no_reply@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com)

      Subject: [KnotTyers] Net Making Demonstration
      To: _knottyers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:knottyers@yahoogroups.com)
      Date: Sunday, July 8, 2012, 5:02 PM

      Once again I will be demonstrating net making, Giving free net making
      lessons
      and displaying my traditional Pennsylvania Dutch nets at the Goschenhoppen
      Folk
      Festival.
      _http://www.goschenhoppen.org/folk-festival.html_
      (http://www.goschenhoppen.org/folk-festival.html)
      I will be there Saturday August 11 only. Tony

    • rons_hobbies
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2014
        Ops, I obviously didn't pay any attention to the date!
        Sorry.

        Ron