IGKT-NAB Meeting Springfield, IL

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      The IGKT-NAB will have a mini-meeting at the Drury Inn hotel in Springfield, IL on Oct. 19-20. The NAB web site has more information.
      www.igktnab.org
    • Tom Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        John,
            I have been knotting for a few years now but can find any one in my area can you help me find a group???????
          Tom Wolf in Morehead City North Carolina
        Thank you.