Re: [KnotTyers] Looking for Help...

  • Peter Hennessey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 10:31 AM
      Hi PxDuke,
      I picked one up today at the IGKT AGM at Hoylake, Wirral, Merseyside, UK. Des Pawson had one or two old copies. This one is yours for the price I paid (Two English Pounds) plus postage,or if you prefer you can contact Des at http://www.despawson.com/ .

      Regards, Peter H.

      By iPhone sent - May the 4s be with you.....