A New Picture Frame

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2 10:26 AM
      Posted a new picture in the album of the same name of my frame with all four corners covered. Some of you were wondering what I would do to balance things. Well, I won't give away all my secrets except to say there's still a couple of decisions to make. However, at this point, I have everything on the frame that I'd planned to be there.

      There's still some Ornamental knotting needed on the front sections that don't have anything, but that's the easy part. The hard part, getting all those Globe knot flowers done and attached, is complete and I'm glad not to have any more of them lying in pieces around the work table.

      I need to take a break and tie a couple of lanyards before I decide what else to do with this one.

      Suggestions?

      Jerry
    • Lindsey Philpott
      Message 2 of 9 , May 8 12:17 PM
        Nice work Jerry!  If it was me I would not do more - but that's me.

        Lindsey
        Board Member IGKTPAB

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , May 10 12:53 PM
          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Lindsey Philpott <pilgrimsailor@...> wrote:

          > Nice work Jerry!  If it was me I would not do more - but that's me.
          >

          > Lindsey
          > Board Member IGKTPAB

          Lindsey,
          Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you, that's high praise and I appreciate it. As far as what else goes on, I've turned that problem over to my "Designer/associate/wife" and she's working on it. At this point she's managed to come up with two sets of triple carrick bends joined with a lovely over/under braid. Unlike anything I've ever seen. Hard to know what else she may figure out.

          Better go see what she's up to.

          Thanks again,
          Jerry