Re: dragon flies

  • dvansickles
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2012

      There is a video on youtube by TyingItAllTogether showing the way he does a dragonfly. He also has a website called Fusion Knots that has a pic of it and link to video. http://fusionknots.com/graphics/gallery/knots/Dragonfly%20Knot.html
    • threelees1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
        I seem to recall a video by TIAT, but I am not certain.

        In a message dated 2/1/2012 1:32:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        pilgrimsailor@... writes:

        Hi Andrea,

        Let me know if you find any difficulty at all making these lovely icons
        using any of the books out there. There are, as Jerry says, many ways of
        making these little beauties - thanks Jerry! The easiest one to understand to
        start with is to make it using the Emperor Sinnet. Begin with a length of
        line, middle it and then measure about two-thirds back from the tag ends
        of the line. That is where you can add bead "eyes" to each side of the line
        by sliding them on to the tag ends. Bend the longer parts of the line
        (the two-thirds) alongside the shorter ones and start tying alternating square
        knots around the pair of short lines (those ending in a loop). Write to
        me here if any of this does not make sense - more to come!

        Lindsey
        Board Member IGKTPAB