Re: New Walking Stick Photos

  • DonB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
      Doug, Erin is my sister-in-law, who is "height challenged". They just moved to Duluth, Minnesota, with a large park, with a large hill in it, behind their house. I made a stick for my brother, but he said Erin couldn't keep up with him, so I made her a walking stick also.

      If anyone is interested in one of the sticks I've made, I sell them for only $40 + shipping (usually about $10). Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to make one for any of the folks on here.

      Don