Re: Back to having fun now?

  • Poul Eli
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
      Can you guys/galls please get over it now! pictures are gone, apoligie given and accepted!
      No strings attached whatsoever..
      And I think the moderator said it was "over" now
      and btw it wasn't a penis, it was a knotting project of fun. and knotting is fun, right? :D
      keep up the good work and keep knotting! But most of all, keep up the good mood and good skills you all got ;)
      Love being here and and learning a lot and getting great ideas too :)
      So I'll say it again, please get over it, it is getting kinda lame now..

      PEB

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        LOL!

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011