Re: Back to having fun now?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
      On 2011-09-30, at 9:35 AM, fancnanc wrote:

      >Hope they are happy cuz they got their way - I am not! My freedoms were diminished as a result of their complaints, AND the moderators
      >have to now approve EVERY picture before they are shared. (tis ridiculous and a BIG overkill of a fix in my mind, because of two whiners!)

      Maybe sphincters will loosen after a while. 8-) Especially since we're usually such a well behaved bunch, right? 8-)

      In the meantime, go here for a knot-related laugh (it's all completely G rated, I promise!)

      http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/09/the_organization_for_saving_th.html
    • Poul Eli
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
        Can you guys/galls please get over it now! pictures are gone, apoligie given and accepted!
        No strings attached whatsoever..
        And I think the moderator said it was "over" now
        and btw it wasn't a penis, it was a knotting project of fun. and knotting is fun, right? :D
        keep up the good work and keep knotting! But most of all, keep up the good mood and good skills you all got ;)
        Love being here and and learning a lot and getting great ideas too :)
        So I'll say it again, please get over it, it is getting kinda lame now..

        PEB

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          LOL!

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011