Re: [KnotTyers] Back to having fun now?

  • william gura
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
      this is the result  of liberal thinkers in America,,, and our group... so i have to sit and eat whatever someone wants to shove down my throat... so much for morals and decency in our country... i'm out of here...

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
        On 2011-09-30, at 9:35 AM, fancnanc wrote:

        >Hope they are happy cuz they got their way - I am not! My freedoms were diminished as a result of their complaints, AND the moderators
        >have to now approve EVERY picture before they are shared. (tis ridiculous and a BIG overkill of a fix in my mind, because of two whiners!)

        Maybe sphincters will loosen after a while. 8-) Especially since we're usually such a well behaved bunch, right? 8-)

        In the meantime, go here for a knot-related laugh (it's all completely G rated, I promise!)

        http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/09/the_organization_for_saving_th.html
      • Poul Eli
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2011
          Can you guys/galls please get over it now! pictures are gone, apoligie given and accepted!
          No strings attached whatsoever..
          And I think the moderator said it was "over" now
          and btw it wasn't a penis, it was a knotting project of fun. and knotting is fun, right? :D
          keep up the good work and keep knotting! But most of all, keep up the good mood and good skills you all got ;)
          Love being here and and learning a lot and getting great ideas too :)
          So I'll say it again, please get over it, it is getting kinda lame now..

          PEB

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
            LOL!

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011