RE: [KnotTyers] Anyone attending the Port Townsend Wooden Boat festival this weekend?

  • bill dengler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2011
      Cathy, I live in Port Townsend and am participating in the Festival - two knot tying sessions that were well attended. I'll stop in the chandlery on Sunday and take some pictures for you and/or (pending my photographic success) at least give you a verbal description. Bill Dengler
      To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      From: sf_knotworks@...
      Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 04:56:06 +0000
      Subject: [KnotTyers] Anyone attending the Port Townsend Wooden Boat festival this weekend?

      Is anyone here attending the Port Townsend Wooden Boat festival this weekend? The Wooden Boat Chandelry purchased some of our knotted frames for the show and we would love to see how they're being displayed, etc. Please contact us!

      thanks,

      Cathy Barron

      SF Knotworks

    • bill dengler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
        Cathy, Beautiful frames! I stopped in the Chandlery this morning, saw and took a picture of your frames. Now I must wait for my wife to return - it will be next week - as I failed to pay sufficient attention to be able to downloat the picture from the camera. For a verbal description, the frames are displayed on a counter with other items. One of them has a picture in it and is setting upright as is one adjacent to it without a picture. Two or three additional frames are lying flat on the counter. Bill