Re: IGKT NAB General Meeting - Indianapolis October 7, 8, 9

  • John DeWilde
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2011
      Go to www.igktnab.org. “Click here for flyer and registration form” on the first page. You can fax, email or mail the registration in. Be sure to fill out what type class you would like to take or teach.

      See you there!

    • JOSEPHB
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2011
        We really need everyone who is going to the meeting to let us know. We are trying to set class schedules and put together a banquet plan. It's hard to do when people have not registered. Please go to http://www.igktnab.org/index.html and register at the more info spot. It's a registration form. At least give us a heads up, OK? Thanks, Joe

      • danmachowski@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 17, 2011
          Hello from Charleston, SC

          With a change in plans, I will be attending the NAB meeting.

          I am also coming with a new IGKT member, Joe.
          He is also one of the Spirit Knot Tyer members here in Charleston with our
          tall ship
          the Spirit of South Carolina.

          I will be bringing my fishing line testing machine.
          So we can tie and then bust them to see how well they were cast.

          Smooth turns
          Dan Machowski

        • LoopyLacer@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 17, 2011
            Hi, Dan:

            Looking forward to seeing you again. Been a while...

            Lily

            Happily entangled in my own knots!
            Lily Qualls Morales
            Yucaipa, California, USA
            California Inland Empire Council, _http://www.bsa-ciec.org_
            (http://www.bsa-ciec.org/)
            Mail to: _loopylacer@..._ (mailto:loopylacer@...)
            Facebook: _http://www.facebook.com/LoopyLacer_
            (http://www.facebook.com/LoopyLacer)
            Photo album: _http://www.flickr.com/photos/8557207@N05/collections_
            (http://www.flickr.com/photos/8557207@N05/collections)
            Blog: _http://loopylacer.blogspot.com_ (http://loopylacer.blogspot.com/)
            Exodus 35:35

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 17, 2011
              Hey Lily

              Like wise, it has been a too long of a time.

              I had a great talk with Rusty about the heart of this meeting, learning /
              teaching.

              I agree with past posts in letting the organizers know what is desired to be
              taught.

              The weekend after the meeting is the Georgetown Wooden Boat Show.
              So two weekends of fun should be no problem.

              Smooth turns
              Dan