Re: Knot Book on sale at DOVER Books

  • Frayed Knot Arts
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      As always, when you find a publication you want to add to your library, get the name and title, then check out HALF.COM first! For knotbooks, unless you want a "perfect example" for your shelves, I'm always happy to have a used copy on hand that I can not worry about hurting... and the savings lets you get two books where you might only have gotten one...

      I just got three from half.com for what I'd have paid for the one from Dover plus shipping. Up to you: if you have that much money to throw around, you could throw some my way, and I'll buy another book!