Knot Book on sale at DOVER Books

  • Don Bursell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      I found this notice of the this knot book on sale. There are a few others
      on sale also. Maybe worth looking into.

      http://store.doverpublications.com/0486460207.html

      Don Bursell
      "getting back in the loop"

    • Frayed Knot Arts
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        As always, when you find a publication you want to add to your library, get the name and title, then check out HALF.COM first! For knotbooks, unless you want a "perfect example" for your shelves, I'm always happy to have a used copy on hand that I can not worry about hurting... and the savings lets you get two books where you might only have gotten one...

        I just got three from half.com for what I'd have paid for the one from Dover plus shipping. Up to you: if you have that much money to throw around, you could throw some my way, and I'll buy another book!