Empty photo albums (???)

  • fancnanc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 7:05 PM
      I was browsing the photos and found 5 albums that have nothing in them.
      I can understand perhaps a new person just setting one up and then gathering the files to put in the album, but some are from 2005 and never been added to.. (titles: sailin pete, marcella ruso, the knot knut, knotworks, profile photo (this one is Stephanos' who is new)
      Can the old ones be deleted if they are not going to be used?
      Who can do that?
      (just being a nosey fancnanc60 - tis the result of being retired and having lots of time on our hands - lol)
    • threelees1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 9:35 AM
        I set up "the knot knut" album in May, 2011, not several years ago. I
        have yet to post any photos in it... but I plan to.

        In the meanwhile, an empty photo album doesn't cost you anything, nor does
        it take up space in your computer's memory. Why does my empty album
        bother you?

        Walter Seltzer
        The Knot Knut
        threelees1@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 9:35 AM
          I can do it, but probably won't, unless it prevents someone else from creating an album.

          In the past Yahoo only gave us a small amount of memory in the photo album so I would delete old stuff on a regular basis, but now we are using 0% of our allocated space --- so it isn't a problem.

          Ed

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3 6:56 AM
            Ok - guess I'm still in the mode where you 'save space' and use it frugally - for the other empty album - it didn't 'bother me', I was just aware of it and wondered... not a biggy, I'll back off of my fussing! (result of toooo much time INSIDE the rig staying cool!)
            It hit 112 in our patio yesterday - overnight? well down to 81 outside - if you are cooler than us - then please enjoy it for both of us, ok? We are packing stuff in and getting ready for our summer travels (finally). We have decided we stayed too long in the heat of Arizona (record breaking too!). Nancy B

            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knotslipstick <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > I can do it, but probably won't, unless it prevents someone else from creating an album.
            >
            > In the past Yahoo only gave us a small amount of memory in the photo album so I would delete old stuff on a regular basis, but now we are using 0% of our allocated space --- so it isn't a problem.
            > Ed

            > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "fancnanc" <nancy@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I was browsing the photos and found 5 albums that have nothing in them.
            <snip>
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 3:17 AM
              Yes, I understand! Stay cool!