Re: [KnotTyers] Making rope fenders

  • Richard Cornish
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2011
      Andre van der Salm's great tutorial:
      http://igkt.net/sm/index.php?topic=1135.0

      Rick
      skyout

      ________________________________
      From: coach <dschurricanes@...>
      To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, June 21, 2011 4:56:10 PM
      Subject: [KnotTyers] Making rope fenders

      Hi guys I need some help..making rope fenders...Thanks ..Don

    • threelees1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2011
        Rick:

        Thanks for sending this.

        Unfortunately, when I try to bring up the link, I get a "570 User
        Identification Failed" message. Do you have a better link?

        Thanks.

        Walter

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2011
          Hi Walter,

          The link in question worked when I tried it just now. Give it another go.

          Also, try this link. It's one of the links on that page:

          http://picasaweb.google.com/avdsalm1/RopeFenderTheMakingOf#

        • threelees1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2011
            Thanks. I just did, and it worked.

            In a message dated 6/22/2011 10:05:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            carteradamscott@... writes:

            Hi Walter,

            The link in question worked when I tried it just now. Give it another go.

            Also, try this link. It's one of the links on that page:

            http://picasaweb.google.com/avdsalm1/RopeFenderTheMakingOf#

            On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM, <threelees1@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Rick:
            >
            > Thanks for sending this.
            >
            > Unfortunately, when I try to bring up the link, I get a "570 User
            > Identification Failed" message. Do you have a better link?
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Walter
            >

            > In a message dated 6/21/2011 8:40:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > skyout41@... writes:
            >
            > Andre van der Salm's great tutorial:
            > _http://igkt.net/sm/index.php?topic=1135.0_
            > (http://igkt.net/sm/index.php?topic=1135.0)
            >
            > Rick
            > skyout

          • fancnanc
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 23, 2011
              Nancy B hands Don some "help" making rope fenders.
              (only cuz she is especially happy [and feeling feisty] with her latest knot - pictures in her 'fancnanc60' album... hint, it has more than 999 crossings)

              <snip>