Re: [KnotTyers] Frame Lessons

  • Lindsey Philpott
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011
      Loving the description Jerry!  Looking forward to the photographs...

      Lindsey
      Board Member IGKTPAB

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 4, 2011
        Thanks, Lindsey. Good to know someone is watching.

        Just put two more photos of how I'm covering the corners and one "Center" decoration. Coming along now but this is the part I like the least; SEWING! No right answer for what kind of thread to use or what kind of stitch works best. But figuring all that out is supposed to be part of the drill.

        The REAL problem is that green material. It's got a core that thinks it's wire! And trying to pass a needle through it is a real challenge. Getting there. And what else have I got to do on these long winter nights? Can't believe I just said that.

        CU
        Jerry