Re: Grafting

  • gordonknot5463
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
      Dear Abel,
      The thin line which goes around the telescope is white whipping
      twine and is all one piece. Each round is two marline hitches (you
      could use a constrictor knot) and each pair of marline hitches are
      made at a different point around the telescope so as not to form a
      line of hitches down the work.
      I hope that helps

      Gordon