Please don't get sick of me. (the other DonB)

  • DonB
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Alright, I sit here laughing.

      When I click "HOME" on the Yahoo page, it states "16 New Photos", so I excitedly hurry there. Well, 13 of those are mine.

      I hope folks do not get tired of me posting every new thing I make. It's just so exciting to learn new things and be able to share them.

      I find that I read the posting from this group (most of them :)) more than any of my other groups. I guess I'm on the high of this being so new, yet knowing that there is so much out there still to learn. It's nice to have an open-ended hobby.

      DonB
    • Douglas Morgan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Keep postin' Don!

        sm

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "DonB" <donbursell@...> wrote:
          >I guess I'm on the high of this being so new, yet knowing that there is so much out there still to learn. It's nice to have an open-ended hobby.
          >
          > DonB

          I have good news and bad news:

          The good news is that after fifty plus years of doing this I am still excited to pick up a new piece of cordage, learn a new sennit or improve on an old one.

          The bad news is that people keep coming up with new cordage, new ways of doing a sennit and the little buggars simply will NOT stop improving on things, so - as my "Sainted Irish Grandmother" would have said - "Nu? Gurnish Helfen!"