Re: Hunter's Bend

  • frankcbrown
    Message 1 of 633 , Aug 5, 2000
      Gudday<br>Looks like you are into the wonderful
      world of Trambles. I think there is an article in an
      early edition of KM, probably by Des Mandeville. I have
      a bit of stuff in one of Geoff Budworths books if
      you are interested.<br>I have not actually confirmed
      your report but it would not be a surprise. Both knots
      are based on two interlocking thumb knots. I will
      explore further.<br>Cheers<br>Frank
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke