Re: Mini-convention at St. Michaels: pictures

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
      Great meeting. We had a wonderful time even with the long drive. While we were there in tropical Maryland, snow fell at our place in Maine to the tune of six inches when we got home. Not enough to amount to anything but I had more fun gobbling crab cakes than I would have shoveling that four letter word.

      Took a look at your photos and have to admit you caught one of my wife that got tears pouring out of my eyes. That halter top of fused silver knots fit her right well, to the extent that we bought his video.

      Really had a nice time, learned a lot, got answers to all my questions and am ready to proceed with the lanyard I talked about with you. Now, if Skip will send me that bosun's call he's promised I'll be all set.

      Jerry
    • Frayed Knot Arts
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
        OK: Thanks to Terry Baldridge we have 50-odd additional pictures at the page: http://www.frayedknotarts.com/igkt01.html