net making demonstration

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      The demonstration listed in the Calendar for August 10 is not private
      as listed. It open to the public. Hope to see you there.
    • asemery
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
        I will be demonstrating net making and displaying my fish traps at
        the Goshenhoppen Folk Festival on August 9. Check out
        http://www.goschenhoppen.org/festival.htm
        for more details. A rope maker will be there both days using an
        antique wooden gear machine.
      • asemery
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2004
          I will be demonstrating net making and displaying my fish nets and
          traps at the annual Goschenhoppen Folk Festival. I will be there
          August 14 only. You can find out more about the event at:
          http://www.goschenhoppen.org/festival.htm
          Hope to see you there. Tony