Net notting on the net

  • kiser_tobias
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 5:17 PM
      Hey, all.
      Was wondering if anyone has come acorss any online sites that teach
      the process of net making?
      I play footbag and am interested in making a tennis style net for
      footbag net.
      any help would be greatly appreciated.
      cheers.
    • asemery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        --- In knottyers@y..., "kiser_tobias" <kiser_tobias@y...> wrote:
        > Hey, all.
        > Was wondering if anyone has come acorss any online sites that teach
        > the process of net making?
        > I play footbag and am interested in making a tennis style net for
        > footbag net.
        > any help would be greatly appreciated.
        > cheers.
        Try :
        http://www.fisheriestrust.org/netmaking.html
        to get you started.
        You can send me an e-mail and I will send you a scan of the
        instruction sheet I prepared for my net making demonstrations