Re: [KnotTyers] RE: Central Florida Knot Tyers...

  • Marcella Ruso
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 8, 2010
      I am in school and will be out in March... I plan on going after that!

      Joyfully twisted in knots!! Yours, Marcella
      www.MarcellaRuso.com

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 9, 2010
        Morning Don,

        My facility is having our annual inventory and it starts Friday and continues on
        Saturday. My facility is in Davenport, Florida so I will try to leave as so as I
        can. Last year we finished around 1pm. I hope to be able to attend.

        Thanks
        Humberto "Chief" Alvarez