Graumont

  • John White
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      I have a copy of "The Encyclopedia of knots and Fancy Rope Work" by these
      authors.  Have a look on Amazon.com.  There is a copy listed for about $30.
      Unfortunately I am in the USA and my copy is back in Australia so I can't give
      you any more information on publication dates.
       John White
    • Robert Black
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        www.abebooks.com is also a good source for knot books.