Photos

  • kingofanisland
    Message 1 of 15 , May 26, 2002
      Ressurected some photos from old yahoo.club see TeachingLearing sub
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
        Hello all,
        I have moved my photos of knotwork from the group's archives to
        a Yahoo Photo album. This way, some of the new members can
        uoload their items here. I noticed the group's limit of space was
        becoming short! The URL is:

        http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/lbtmoo%c2%a0

        Mooooooooooooo
      • n0t_4nn3
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
          When I click on the link (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/lbtmoo) it
          oinly says...

          "This album is currently empty."

          :-(

          Nancy
        • Larry
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
            I just clicked on the link in the message and 3 albums came
            up..don't know what is happening. If there is a problem, please
            let me know...thanks...Mooooo
          • Larry
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
              I Just went to the photo albums again thru the link:

              http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/lbtmoo

              I added a new flatwork anchor picture (the last one in the
              Knotwork album). The frame is 11 X 14" from Wal-Mart for $4 and
              the line is paracord and mini blind cord...about $3. This will be a
              Christmas present for a retired Navy buddy of mine.

              Mooooooo
            • asemery
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
                Lbtmoo,
                Same problem here. I get to your album and am told it is empty.
              • Dave Hedgepeth
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
                  "this album is empty"

                  Larry <lbtmoo@...> wrote:I Just went to the photo albums again thru the link:

                  http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/lbtmoo

                  I added a new flatwork anchor picture (the last one in the
                  Knotwork album). The frame is 11 X 14" from Wal-Mart for $4 and
                  the line is paracord and mini blind cord...about $3. This will be a
                  Christmas present for a retired Navy buddy of mine.

                  Mooooooo

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • n0t_4nn3
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 18, 2003
                    The link works now.Odd. Perhaps you were uploading at the time I was
                    trying to view the album?

                    Nancy
                  • Larry
                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 7, 2005
                      I added a couple of better image flat work crosses to folder
                      "Oldmanmoo". These are Paracord with Mini-blind cord for the
                      inlays. Also a couple more pics in the folder inside, "Fobs". I
                      seem to be getting to the state of "Fob Nottin' Fool". Dan is my
                      hero! Keep them nubbins busy guy!........Mooooo
                    • LoopyLacer@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 11, 2005
                        In a message dated 3/7/2005 7:28:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
                        lbtmoo@... writes:

                        I added a couple of better image flat work crosses to folder
                        "Oldmanmoo". These are Paracord with Mini-blind cord for the
                        inlays. Also a couple more pics in the folder inside, "Fobs". I
                        seem to be getting to the state of "Fob Nottin' Fool". Dan is my
                        hero! Keep them nubbins busy guy!........Mooooo
                        ...um...and gals? ; - )

                        Nice pics, Mooooo

                        Lily

                        Happily entangled in my own knots!
                        Lily Qualls Morales
                        Yucaipa, California, USA
                        List Mom for _Tatting@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Tatting@yahoogroups.com)
                        List "Auntie" for _Rings_N_Chains@yahoogroups.com_
                        (mailto:Rings_N_Chains@yahoogroups.com)
                        Mail to: _LoopyLacer@..._ (mailto:LoopyLacer@...)
                        Website: _http://www.loopylacer.com/_ (http://www.loopylacer.com/)
                        Photo album: _http://photos.yahoo.com/LoopyLacer_
                        (http://photos.yahoo.com/loopylacer)
                        Exodus 35:35

                      • Vince Brennan
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 24, 2005
                          I've moved mine to
                          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oldmusicproject/my_photos and have
                          deleted the album here.
                        • Vince Brennan
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 24, 2005
                            Not terribly thrilled with the size that Yahoo allows you for photos,
                            but I guess since it's free, you can't complain, eh?

                            Put my photos up also at
                            http://www.oldmusicproject.com/knots/knotpics.html in larger format
                            verzions (still blurry, tho.)

                            I've a friend who's a dab hand at digital photography and he's
                            promised me he'll come and do some GOOD pictures for posting. (By the
                            time he manages to do that, I'll be dead, so you'll have to live with
                            what I posted.) [ ;-) ]

                            If you've a picture that needs to be seen in large format, email me
                            offlist and I may be able to post the larger size for you as well.
                          • Walter
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 1, 2010
                              I love photos of knots and ropework, and spend hours looking at them. I not only suffer from envy, I get some wonderful ideas and I learn. However, I do have a request. To the extent it is possible, can all of you posters include captions identifying names of people shown, the names of knots, materials used, etc. I know this takes time and that not all of the information is available, but including such information adds so much to the picture.

                              Thanks,

                              Walter Seltzer
                              Threelees1@...
                            • Lindsey Philpott
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 2, 2010
                                YES!!!  Thanks Walter!

                                Lindsey
                                Board Member IGKTPAB

                                Threelees1@aol. com

                              • threelees1@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 29, 2010
                                  For any of you who are attending, if you take pictures, please try to
                                  identify who is in the picture and details about what is being shown. Also,
                                  please send me a copy at: _threelees1@..._ (mailto:threelees1@...) .

                                  Thanks.

                                  Walter Seltzer

                                  In a message dated 11/28/2010 8:33:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                                  matthew.beaudoin@... writes:

                                  stuff happened, and an order for 8,000 custom bracelets fell through, 1,000
                                  being due this coming weekend.. SOOO.. you guys are stuck with me and
                                  whatever random fiddlings I can scrounge together.

                                  I just got my reservations at the Best Western. I'll be arriving in town on
                                  Friday and staying until Sunday.

                                  Sorry for such short notice, I hope I can still get a corner of a table.

                                  Does anyone have John Burke's email? I'll be cross posted into the IGKT
                                  forums as well.

                                  Thanks for putting up with the short notice,
                                  matt