RE: [KnotTyers] Hello Knotaholics

  • M Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2010
      Capt Walter,

      Jim spoke to me about it. I like the idea but will have to see how my
      bracelet making goes. I quit my job and make 3x11 turksheads 16 hours a
      day. I guess that makes Keith Hudson my role model. If I am caught up, I
      want to be there, but it's a bit too far out to promise anything,
      Matt Beaudoin
      Mystic Knotwork

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
        I'd definitely be in for the St. Michael's venue... We were talking with the director of the Maritime Museum about combining an event of theirs with ours and using their space, but I guess that didn't pan out... St. Michael's is a delight at any time of year and the food can't be beat!