scaffold knot

  • satishpatki
    Message 1 of 633 , Aug 1, 2000
      Please refer to the scaffold knot (ABOK
      1120).<br> <br>I have been using this knot for wrapping the
      multiple ends below the cradle<br>of a macrame plant
      hanger.Traditionally the wrap knot is tied using a separate<br>small
      length of cord.Such a wrap knot may loosen or slide
      down.I select the <br>longest end from the the bunch of
      cords available,place a pencil along the <br>remaining
      cords and wrap around the pencil and the remaining
      cords with the<br>longest cord from bottom towards the
      cradle. After sufficient number of turns<br>are taken,I
      remove the pencil and pass the end of the wrapping cord
      from the <br>cradle side towards the bottom making use
      of the space left by the pencil.A <br>little turning
      needs to be made to make the knot tight and tidy.<br>
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke