Photos

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2010
      I love photos of knots and ropework, and spend hours looking at them. I not only suffer from envy, I get some wonderful ideas and I learn. However, I do have a request. To the extent it is possible, can all of you posters include captions identifying names of people shown, the names of knots, materials used, etc. I know this takes time and that not all of the information is available, but including such information adds so much to the picture.

      Thanks,

      Walter Seltzer
      Threelees1@...
    • Lindsey Philpott
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2010
        YES!!!  Thanks Walter!

        Lindsey
        Board Member IGKTPAB

        Threelees1@aol. com

      • threelees1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 29, 2010
          For any of you who are attending, if you take pictures, please try to
          identify who is in the picture and details about what is being shown. Also,
          please send me a copy at: _threelees1@..._ (mailto:threelees1@...) .

          Thanks.

          Walter Seltzer

          In a message dated 11/28/2010 8:33:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          matthew.beaudoin@... writes:

          stuff happened, and an order for 8,000 custom bracelets fell through, 1,000
          being due this coming weekend.. SOOO.. you guys are stuck with me and
          whatever random fiddlings I can scrounge together.

          I just got my reservations at the Best Western. I'll be arriving in town on
          Friday and staying until Sunday.

          Sorry for such short notice, I hope I can still get a corner of a table.

          Does anyone have John Burke's email? I'll be cross posted into the IGKT
          forums as well.

          Thanks for putting up with the short notice,
          matt