Re: [KnotTyers] Central Florida Knot Tyers...

  • Manuel Zambrano
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 13, 2010
      Don,

      Thankyou for the info. I just wrote to Lindsey. He shared the same info as you did with me. I thankyou again for this. Have a great day! ;-)

      Peace,
      Manny.

      Salud, Dinero, y Amor.

      ________________________________
      From: Don Burrhus <donb@... <mailto:donb% 40donb.com> >
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 15, 2010
        Welcome Manny!!

        Joyfully twisted in my knots!! Love, Marcella
        www.MarcellaRuso.com

        ________________________________
        From: Manuel Zambrano <progen99@yahoo. com>
        To: knottyers@yahoogrou ps.com
        Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:33 AM

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 16, 2010
          Hello Manny,

          Great!  Your daughter is welcome to attend with you - did you find the directions OK?  Our meetings are once a month only on the second Tuesday of each month.  Our last meeting was on March 9th and our next meeting is April 13th.  We are looking forward to meeting you both.

          Lindsey
          Board Member IGKTPAB

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 17, 2010
            Count me in again ! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Don Burrhus" <donb@...> wrote:

            > Hi!
            >

            > I think that it is about time that we have another local get-together... I
            > have arranged for the usual place on Saturday, March 20th from 10:00-4:00
            > p.m..
            >

            > It will be a simple, informal get-together with some light food... I have
            > scheduled a long block of time so that it will be worth the drive for those
            > who come from further away.
            >

            > Please bring some of your knotwork, you favorite tools and the materials in
            > which you like to work. I will have some cord and tools on hand for people
            > to work with. You do not need to be a member of the IGKT or the NAB to
            > come...
            >

            > For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, we will meet at the
            > beautiful, new Gateway Center for the Arts building in Debary, FL. It is
            > located two miles off of I-4 (Exit 111-B) From the exit, head West on Saxon
            > Blvd headed into "Orange City." Drive about 1.9 miles to the West end of
            > Saxon Blvd where you will turn left onto 17-92 South and take an immediate
            > right into the Gateway Center parking lot. (If you are a GPS user... it is
            > at 28.911583, -81.303436) If you would like a local map of the location and
            > turn-by turn detailed directions, please send me an e-mail and I will send
            > you a map.
            >

            > I hope to see you there!
            >

            > Don Burrhus
            >
            > donb@...

          • Manuel Zambrano
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 18, 2010
              Thankyou Marcella. Wow! I didn't know the knotting community was so nice, and wellcoming. You guys are grrrrrrrreat. hehe

              Manny.

              Salud, Dinero, y Amor.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 18, 2010
                We are small yet big in the nice!!!

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 16, 2010
                  Hi!

                  I think that it is about time that we have another local get-together... I
                  have arranged for the usual place on Saturday, September 11th, from 10:00
                  a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. The NEXT gathering after that will be on Saturday,
                  October 30th, so please mark your calendars for that one too!

                  It will be a simple, informal get-together with some light food... I have
                  scheduled a long block of time so that it will be worth the drive for those
                  who come from further away.

                  Please bring some of your knotwork, you favorite tools and the materials in
                  which you like to work. I will also have some cord and tools on hand for
                  people to work with. You do not need to be a member of the IGKT or the NAB
                  to come...

                  For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, we will meet at the
                  beautiful, new Gateway Center for the Arts building in Debary, FL. It is
                  located two miles off of I-4 (Exit 111-B) From the exit, head West on Saxon
                  Blvd headed into "Orange City." Drive about 1.9 miles to the West end of
                  Saxon Blvd where you will turn left onto 17-92 South and take an immediate
                  right into the Gateway Center parking lot. (If you are a GPS user... it is
                  at 28.911583, -81.303436) If you would like a local map of the location and
                  turn-by turn detailed directions, please send me an e-mail and I will send
                  you a map.

                  If you happen to be coming to Central Florida from elsewhere for vacation
                  one of those dates, please feel free to join us! The meeting place is about
                  on hour north of Disney World and the other attractions.

                  Don Burrhus

                  donb@...

                  www.weknot.com

                  508-846-4358

                • Don Burrhus
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 8, 2010
                    Just a quick reminder that this Saturday's knot tying get together is still
                    on.

                    We will be at the usual place on Saturday, September 11th, from 10:00 a.m.
                    to 4:00 p.m.. Also, the NEXT gathering after that will be on Saturday,
                    October 30th, so please mark your calendars for that one too!

                    I have been asked by the staff at the Gateway center that we try to park in
                    their new overflow parking area which is the green space beside the building
                    on the North side

                    If you want more details, feel free to ask!

                    Don Burrhus

                    donb@...

                  • Marcella Ruso
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 8, 2010
                      I am in school and will be out in March... I plan on going after that!

                      Joyfully twisted in knots!! Yours, Marcella
                      www.MarcellaRuso.com

                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 9, 2010
                        Morning Don,

                        My facility is having our annual inventory and it starts Friday and continues on
                        Saturday. My facility is in Davenport, Florida so I will try to leave as so as I
                        can. Last year we finished around 1pm. I hope to be able to attend.

                        Thanks
                        Humberto "Chief" Alvarez