new member!

  • Marcella Ruso
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2010
      Hi All..... I am your New Group Member and I am excited! Knot knowing what to expect I will just look forward to learning and getting to know fellow knot tiers! Any help on getting started ... feel free to advise me.

      Be Well ....Marcella
      www.MarcellaRuso.com

    • Howard Gibbins
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
        Marcella,

        Welcome aboard!

        Love the gator, and cactus. Did you use armatures for them?

        Howard

        On 26-Jan-10, at 9:52 PM, Marcella Ruso wrote:

        > Hi All..... I am your New Group Member and I am excited! Knot
        > knowing what to expect I will just look forward to learning and
        > getting to know fellow knot tiers! Any help on getting started ...
        > feel free to advise me.
        >
        > Be Well ....Marcella
        > www.MarcellaRuso.com

      • Marcella Ruso
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
          Hi Howard,
          Thank you and I did use an armature for the cactus but not the gator. I am a bit lost how do I get to the yahoo groups? I seem to have lost my way there.
          Thank you,
          Marcella

          Be Well ....Marcella
          www.MarcellaRuso.com

          ________________________________

        • LoopyLacer@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
            Hi, Marcella:

            I have enjoyed looking at your amazing work, too!

            To get to the website, you go to the following address:

            BTW, for any other group you wish to visit, simply delete the "knottyers"
            part and plug in the name of that group.

            Hope this helps.

            Welcome to KnotTyers -- you'll find many talented and helpful people here.

            Lily

            Happily entangled in my own knots!
            Lily Qualls Morales
            Yucaipa, California, USA
            California Inland Empire Council, _http://www.bsa-ciec.org_
            (http://www.bsa-ciec.org/)
            Mail to: _loopylacer@..._ (mailto:loopylacer@...)
            Website: _http://www.loopylacer.com_ (http://www.loopylacer.com/)
            Photo album: _http://www.flickr.com/photos/8557207@N05/collections_
            (http://www.flickr.com/photos/8557207@N05/collections)
            Blog: _http://loopylacer.blogspot.com_ (http://loopylacer.blogspot.com/)
            Exodus 35:35

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
              Hi Lily,
              Thank you and I think I am getting this!! I went and looke around at some of the other links and I love the knotted computer cords and accessories ! I enjoyed you bottle story and am glad I found the group!

              Joyfully twisted in my knots!! Love, Marcella
              www.MarcellaRuso.com

              _http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/knottyers_

              List Mom for _http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/KnottyScou ts_
              (http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/KnottyScou ts)