Re: [KnotTyers] Need Knot Jig for Invisible Thread

  • Ray Langley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
      Thanks Lily.... I will try that idea.
      ============
      Hi, Ray:

      I've made similar jigs by purchasing unfinished wooden plaques, in slightly
      larger size than the desired finished loop, from Michael's and partially
      hammering in small nails or tacks at the correct distance. I don't know
      what kind of "plans" are necessary for this, but I hope this helps.

      Happy knotting...

      Lily
    • Ken Gray
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
        btw: is this for tying cuff-links for the emperor's new clothes?

        90)

        --
        Ken Gray
        The Macro Hook.blogspot.com <http://www.TheMacroHook.blogspot.com>

        On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:50 AM, Ray Langley <rayzcane@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Lily.... I will try that idea.
        > Hi, Ray:
        >
        > I've made similar jigs by purchasing unfinished wooden plaques, in slightly
        >
        > larger size than the desired finished loop, from Michael's and partially
        > hammering in small nails or tacks at the correct distance. I don't know
        > what kind of "plans" are necessary for this, but I hope this helps.
        >
        > Happy knotting...
        >
        > Lily

      • Ray Langley