Re: Knot identification challenge

  • shudson_us
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      --- In knottyers@y..., "kingofanisland" <timbrewolf@p...> wrote:
      > --- In knottyers@y..., "shudson_us" <steve.hudson@p...> wrote:
      > CAn ya post the larger pic ? in the photos section ?

      I wish I could. He didn't actually say he _had_ a bigger picture I'm
      just assuming...he just sent me a corrected list, which I posted.
      Sorry, if I had a bigger picture, believe me I'd use it!!

      Steve
    • shudson_us
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        --- In knottyers@y..., "shudson_us" <steve.hudson@p...> wrote:
        > --- In knottyers@y..., "kingofanisland" <timbrewolf@p...> wrote:
        > > --- In knottyers@y..., "shudson_us" <steve.hudson@p...> wrote:
        > > CAn ya post the larger pic ? in the photos section ?
        >
        > I wish I could. He didn't actually say he _had_ a bigger picture
        I'm
        > just assuming...he just sent me a corrected list, which I posted.
        > Sorry, if I had a bigger picture, believe me I'd use it!!
        >
        > Steve

        BTW, I just sent a note to the web site owner (David Axford) asking
        if he has a larger or higher resolution copy of the photo. If he has
        such a beast, and if I can get a copy, I'll post it to the photos
        section.

        Steve
      • shudson_us
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2002
          > If he has such a beast, and if I can get a copy, I'll post it to
          the photos section.

          Well, David DID have a large copy that makes the labels more easily
          read and he sent it to me... MANY THANKS DAVID and the Ganges
          Association.

          I have posted it to the "Knotboards" album under the photos section.

          (The larger version also makes a pretty good screen background --
          though you may want to 'edit' the final .bmp file after saving it to
          reduce some of the white space.)

          Steve