RE: Knot T-Shirt

  • Jim Shockey
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2009
      Marty,

      I have really enjoyed the shirts I got from you when you made them available
      a year and a half ago. Of the four I purchased, the one that really draws
      the comments is the black Henley with the white print. I don't know how many
      compliments I've received on that one.

      If you ever decide to do another run, I would gladly get a couple more of
      those. Don't misunderstand! The one I have is far from showing any aging.
      The quality is top notch! I just like it enough to make sure I never find
      myself without one. :-)

      Regards,

      Jim