Re: [KnotTyers] RE: New pictures to view

  • Richard Cornish
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2009
      Hi Peter,

      You do outstanding work! Thanks for telling us about this beautiful piece of art.
      Your "clean starts" look flawless and the story reminded me of a thread I read a while back so I thought I'd share it here.
      http://igkt.net/sm/index.php?topic=358.0
      Hope you enjoy this read as much as I did yours.

      Rick
      skyout

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 19, 2009
        Hi Rick,

        Thanks for the compliments ( and you too Lindsey). Was interesting to see the 8 strand thread in the IGKT forum. Did anyone ever post those pics? I can understand the difficulty in documenting the method, it's difficult enough to do it without actually understanding it well enough to write it down. This really is the trickiest thing I've tried so far. Maybe when I've made another 30 and got them all identical I may be able to write it up! I will try to get some photos of what I've done so far and post them in the next few days.

        Regards, Peter.