Re: Twist on the Diddy Bag

  • thrake2000
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 10, 2009
      You could use buttons with a shank. (i.e. pendelton coats) and make the panels a bit over sized to fill the gaps.

      > You could use buttons and wrap around them like on the interdepartmental envelopes.

    • Ian Bambury
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 18, 2009
        The 'sorry' is because I try to be very careful on the web. I've upset
        people when I have honestly had no idea someone could take something the
        wrong way.
        And yes, we are off-topic and on to the knotty problem of language.
        Different lists have different attitudes to that kind of thing, and if we
        (I) have overstepped the mark then I hope that we'll get a gentle reminder
        from the powers that be (or other members who are fed up with this). I'll
        try to merge some knot-stuff in as well :-)

        Ah, just got that quiet reminder email. Apologies.

        Ian

        2009/9/19 rons_hobbies <peter.pilot@...>

        > Why be sorry for offering a kind correction? I had a professor recommend
        voice recognition software, but I decided my speaking grammar was probably
        far worse then my written grammar and let it go. Thinking about how slow I
        type, it might be wise to look at it again. LOL, my Ubutu doesn't think
        "spelt" is a word.

        > I have probably been off topic enough to be courting a banishment, so
        until I find the citation, I had probably better go back to more or less
        lurking as I try to work through some basic knots. I have managed to get 1/2
        of one waraji done :-) using cotton cord for practice.