Knot Puzzles?

  • group_mail_address
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      I wondered how many of us have considered knots as puzzles? I have just come across this website and now cannot wait to have a try at some myself. Do you know of any others at all?

      http://www.puzzleworld.org/PuzzleWorld/toc.asp?t=_cat/io001.htm&m=cat/io000.htm

      You will find a scroll bar at the left, instead of the right hand side of the screen and you will need to scroll down to find puzzles like "Bottles of Knots" and "Jug of Tennis Balls" for example.

      Best wishes!

      Tony
    • knot tyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
        hello Tony...
        ...there is a topic in The Pineapple Knot Forum:  Knot Challenges

           http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/

        ....have fun with the challenges!...

        Dan - Alaska

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
          Those are so amazing. Thanks for sharing.

          On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:32 PM,
          group_mail_address<group_mail_address@...> wrote:
          > I wondered how many of us have considered knots as puzzles?  I have just come across this website and now cannot wait to have a try at some myself.  Do you know of any others at all?
          >
          > http://www.puzzleworld.org/PuzzleWorld/toc.asp?t=_cat/io001.htm&m=cat/io000.htm
          >
          > You will find a scroll bar at the left, instead of the right hand side of the screen and you will need to scroll down to find puzzles like "Bottles of Knots" and "Jug of Tennis Balls" for example.
          >
          > Best wishes!
          >
          > Tony

          Heather Twist
          http://eatingoffthefoodgrid.blogspot.com/