Re: Help for tiers

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2002
      --- In knottyers@y..., "kingofanisland" <timbrewolf@p...> wrote:
      > Anyone up for putting some reference data in the database or files
      section ? I am beflustered about "sizing"

      > Thread:........#69........???? used in leatherwork
      >
      > Cord:...#48, #72, and #144 whaat????
      >
      > Rope: Dont know other than diameter
      >
      > Thimbles: #1...#2...etc .....?
      >
      > Shackles: Number sizing

      King & all,

      Great/Good idea -- I've started two of them. One on rope/sizes/...
      and the other on books -- add items/lists as you see fit... Have
      fun...

      Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2002
        I'm not sure there is a 'standard' so I put in columns for mm & in #s.

        Note you can sort the list by clicking on the column heading. I put
        the widths in decimal so you can sort and see the size in a ordered
        list.

        I've also added a manufacturer & book list...

        Also -- anyone that is a member can add/create a new list.