Reef Knot

  • satishpatki
    Message 1 of 633 , Jul 26, 2000
      Please refer to the commentary about Reef Knot
      (ABOK 1402). It has been advised not to use Reef Knot
      as a bend. I find that a Reef Knot can easily be
      transformed into a solomon knot or a square knot (ABOK
      2495).The two ends of a reef knot can be passed through the
      Reef Knot to form the two core threads in a solomon
      knot.With such a transformation it can very well serve to
      join the two ropes of equal size.<br><br>Please let me
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke