Some pictures of January meeting in Rotterdam

  • André
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi fellow knot tyers,

      I have a few new pictures of the january knot tyers meeting in
      Rotterdam on my website

      http://home.tiscali.nl/knotsandknottying/igkt310109.html

      kind regards
      André
    • Andrew J
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
        I really like the pineapple key rings. Do you know what was used for a core?
        Thanks!
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
          Hi,

          A small wooden ball was used for a core in these pineapples.

          regards
          André

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J" <jelesiewicz@...> wrote:

          > I really like the pineapple key rings. Do you know what was used
          for a core?
          > Thanks!
          > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        • Andrew J
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
            Thanks Andre! The reason I asked is that the photos make the finished knots look like they were made over an egg shaped form.
            Andrew
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            A small wooden ball was used for a core in these pineapples.

            regards
            Andr�

            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J" <jelesiewicz@...> wrote:

            > I really like the pineapple key rings. Do you know what was used
            for a core?
            > Thanks!
            > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          • de walt
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
              hello all

              i seen the pineapple knot keyring

              was wonder what the knot is called and where can i find how to make this knot its very  cool with the things you guys come up with.

              thank you.

              wrote:

              > I really like the pineapple key rings. Do you know what was used
              for a core?
              > Thanks!
              > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            • Bernard Elne
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
                You can follow this link : http://www.taylortel.net/~stwood/interweaves.html

                You can also search "for pineapple knot" on the web, there is many tutorials

                Bernard Elne (Aldorande) IGKT-France