Re: Pineapple Knot_Chat

  • jp67jkhf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      Good Morning Dan,

      Just looked at your site - Looks Great. Illustrations are clear & easy
      to follow. My father was a Navy man & loved boats. Somehow we never
      got around to learning the ropes & knots. Too busy making money I
      guess.

      Now is time for me to learn with the assitance of good people and be
      able to teach my 2 year old.

      Thanks for your site!

      Jeff Price
      NW Alabama
    • threelees1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        I live in Brooklyn, New York, and I would like to meet in person with a few
        knot tyers locally. Are there any members out there in the Brooklyn/Staten
        Island area who would be interested in getting together to chat and learn?

        Cap't. Walter Seltzer
        (917) 612-0544

        In a message dated 12/31/2008 10:37:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        knot_tyer@... writes:

        hello knot tyers...
        Pineapple Knot_Chat will be OPEN!
        all day on January 1, 2009...for