Pineapple Knot_Chat

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      hello knot tyers...
      Pineapple Knot_Chat will be OPEN!
      all day on January 1, 2009...for
      folks who don't have to work and
      would like to say hello to all the
      knot tyers around the world...
      ...i put a chat box on my homepage
      and both sites will work!
      ...i won't be there until i wake
      up but i will be there!...

      http://www.knotical-arts.com/
      http://www.knotical-arts.com/knot_chat.html

      Dan-Alaska
    • jp67jkhf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        Good Morning Dan,

        Just looked at your site - Looks Great. Illustrations are clear & easy
        to follow. My father was a Navy man & loved boats. Somehow we never
        got around to learning the ropes & knots. Too busy making money I
        guess.

        Now is time for me to learn with the assitance of good people and be
        able to teach my 2 year old.

        Thanks for your site!

        Jeff Price
        NW Alabama
      • threelees1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          I live in Brooklyn, New York, and I would like to meet in person with a few
          knot tyers locally. Are there any members out there in the Brooklyn/Staten
          Island area who would be interested in getting together to chat and learn?

          Cap't. Walter Seltzer
          (917) 612-0544

          _http://www.knoticalhttp://www_ (http://www.knotical-arts.com/)
          _http://www.knoticalhttp://wwwhttp://wwwhttp_