Re: new pictures

  • André
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 1, 2008
      wow you are using a really ancient link to my website. The working
      link is home.tiscali.nl/knotsandknottying

      click on the "De Hoop meetings" button to view the pictures.

      kind regards
      André

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Darren Wayne West"
      <cp_37_63@...> wrote:

      > The URL won't open for me, is there somewhere else I can go to see
      > this URL?
      >
      > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, salmaj@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello group,
      > >
      > > some pictures of the last De Hoop meeting in Rotterdam for this
      year
      > > are now on my website. There are not so many this time.
      > >
      > > http://www.dsv.nl/~salmaj, click on the "De Hoop meetings" button
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > André

    • André
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2 12:01 PM
        Hi Walter,

        I really don't know how much rope is needed. It will depend on the thickness and the size (circumference) of the mat you are planning to make.

        It doesn't really matter where to start.

        hope this helps
        Kind regards
        André