Re: [KnotTyers] Re: New tutorial added to page

  • Beth Hilborn
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      You know, I'd have thought about that if I didn't have the flu, really I
      would have!
      Anyway, good tutorial, and when I can think coherently, I might just try it.

      Thanks for pointing it out Mike.

      ***
      Beth Hilborn
      http://www.kangaroolead.com
      http://www.bethhilborn.ca

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        LOL.. no problem Beth, get to feeling better...

        Mike...

        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Hilborn" <poodle@...> wrote:

        > You know, I'd have thought about that if I didn't have the flu,
        really I
        > would have!
        > Anyway, good tutorial, and when I can think coherently, I might just
        try it.

        > Thanks for pointing it out Mike.
        >
        > ***
        > Beth Hilborn
        > http://www.kangaroolead.com
        > http://www.bethhilborn.ca

      • Vince Brennan
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          Actually, I posted this while in line at the Issue window, waiting for
          them to give me a brane. It was too small.

          Sorry about that. Borrowed a friends, so here's the url:

          http://www.frayedknotarts.com/tutor1.html

          Starplug is the last one in the list (new pictures will be arriving
          soon that are clearer!).

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Vince Brennan" <artisan@...> wrote:

          > This one on making a star-knot plug for a needle case or any tube.
          > Needs editing, so have at it. I have the hide of an armadillo and an
          > entire case of kleenex, so be cruel.

        • Beth Hilborn
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            Um Vince - if it was pea sized, then that would be mine - please send it on
            over.

            Beth