Re: Martin combs site and email address

  • AndrĂ©
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
      Harry,

      This URL is working for me, perhaps you should give it a go ??

      http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/index.html

      cheers
      Andre

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knot lover <hak_libra@...> wrote:

      > Hi Martin
      > i tried your website to check for TOM hall's books on turkshead but
      it wasn't somehow working,can you please contact one on my email
      address hak_libra@...
      > thankyou
      > Harryyyyy khan

    • knot lover
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
        Hi Andre,Thanx for the UrL ,Yes it worked right for me this time.i was using an old url which wasn't working.i am finally done with exams and now prepared to attend toknotting once more.sincerelyHarryyyy khan