Re: Monkey's fist jig

  • Mark Smith
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2008
      It's because the link is too long, and has been wrapped on to 2 lines.

      Try this shortened version of the same link:
      http://tinyurl.com/5v7pm4

      --Mark

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Cotton <cf_cotton@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andre:
      > I get an error from Google - Internal Server Error - 500
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Chuck Cotton
      > cf_cotton@...
      >

      > On 21-Aug-08, at 16:10 PM, André wrote:
      >
      > > Hi there,
      > >
      > > Here is a link to a picture of the jig I use to tie my monkey's fist
      > > on.
      > > http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/viewPhoto?
      > > uname=avdsalm1&aid=5144340688612567617&iid=5144345477501105202
      > >
      > > Hope this helps
      > >
      > > kind regards
      > > André
      > >
      > > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, threelees1@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > One time, while browsing on line, I came across a plastic jig or
      > > tool with
      > > > which to make monkey's fists.
      > > >
      > > > Unfortunately, I did not save the site.
      > > >
      > > > Has anybody seen such a jig or tool with which to make monkey
      > > fists? I want
      > > > to purchase one.
      > > >
      > > > Thank you.
      > > >

      > > > Walter M. Seltzer
      > > > 236 94th Street
      > > > Brooklyn, New York 11209
      > > >
      > > > Cell: (917) 612-0544
      > > > Home: (718) 833-3550
      > > >
      > > > E-mail: Threelees1@
      > > >

      > > > In a message dated 8/5/2008 1:16:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > > > nexialist02@ writes:

      > > > **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
      > > your travel
      > > > deal here.
      > > > (http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047)

    • asemery
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 3, 2008
        I am liking the bent wire jig better each time I use it. I was able to
        tie a MF with each face woven OU, UO. In other words each of the six
        sides has 4 parts showing. I would never have been able to do that in
        hand. Tony
      • knot lover
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
          Hi Martin
          i tried your website to check for TOM hall's books on turkshead but it wasn't somehow working,can you please contact one on my email address hak_libra@...
          thankyou
          Harryyyyy khan

        • André
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
            Harry,

            This URL is working for me, perhaps you should give it a go ??

            http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/index.html

            cheers
            Andre

            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knot lover <hak_libra@...> wrote:

            > Hi Martin
            > i tried your website to check for TOM hall's books on turkshead but
            it wasn't somehow working,can you please contact one on my email
            address hak_libra@...
            > thankyou
            > Harryyyyy khan

          • knot lover
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
              Hi Andre,Thanx for the UrL ,Yes it worked right for me this time.i was using an old url which wasn't working.i am finally done with exams and now prepared to attend toknotting once more.sincerelyHarryyyy khan