Re: New Kid On The Block

  • J.J. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Welcome aboard Jack!  What are your interests in knotting -
      practical, decorative, specific cords or leather - let us know!

      Lindsey
      Board Member IGKTPAB

      Lindsey,

      Thanks for the welcome.
      Its been a while since I've done much tying.
      I've had 3 surgeries on my hands since I started. But to answer your
      question regarding interests, I've enjoyed working in useful knots
      with a decorative form. One of my constant companions is my cane, on
      which I covered the handle of for a better grip.
      I've been wanting to renew my tying, and found this site while
      checking out Yahoo's groups. From what I've seen, the group takes
      full advantage of the Yahoo services and uses them to the fullest
      measure. I'm still following links and checking things out and
      enjoying myself immensely.

      Thanks again,
      J.J. Smith