Re: [KnotTyers] New Kid On The Block

  • Lindsey Philpott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Welcome aboard Jack!  What are your interests in knotting - practical, decorative, specific cords or leather - let us know!

      Lindsey
      Board Member IGKTPAB

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Welcome aboard Jack!  What are your interests in knotting -
        practical, decorative, specific cords or leather - let us know!

        Lindsey
        Board Member IGKTPAB

        Lindsey,

        Thanks for the welcome.
        Its been a while since I've done much tying.
        I've had 3 surgeries on my hands since I started. But to answer your
        question regarding interests, I've enjoyed working in useful knots
        with a decorative form. One of my constant companions is my cane, on
        which I covered the handle of for a better grip.
        I've been wanting to renew my tying, and found this site while
        checking out Yahoo's groups. From what I've seen, the group takes
        full advantage of the Yahoo services and uses them to the fullest
        measure. I'm still following links and checking things out and
        enjoying myself immensely.

        Thanks again,
        J.J. Smith